Thursday, May 26, 2011

The new kid...

Well just like anything new you have to start somewhere, right? New school semester, new job, new date. This blogging is new to me. Also like most things, you wonder what to say and how you might come across. After staring at the screen wondering what to write I decided, just like everything else before, I don't care. This is me and some things I observe or go through, no filter. I don't expect much interest in other parties and will be content with no followers. That being said, if you happen to stumble upon this and enjoy, welcome.
So today is my day off, I work at a breakfast restaurant which I will loving call Breakfast Special. I've been there for 10 years, which used to mean I was lazy in looking for another job, but now it's a spark of loyalty and the fact that they work around my school schedule quite well. I'm studying the HVAC career path, which I know is rare in females but not unheard of. In fact I recently found a couple web postings all about women in this career!
My family consists of me (Tyger), my wife (Panther) and our girlfriend (Oscelot). Together we make quite an interesting lesbian triad. On the agenda today was finding picture frames and new work pants. Work pants for me means going to Goodwill..I mean, really, they are just for work and cheap, which is the point. Besides that it looks to be a lazy day of house chores and relaxing. More antics to come at a later date...

1 comment: