Sunday, November 27, 2011

Change..and the things we miss

So here I am and it's almost December. Some days drag on but occasionally you stop and look around and think ' where the hell did all that time go?'
Many things have happened since I last logged on. One of my good friends, the lioness quit the Happy Waffle. It was finally time for her to go back to school and do the things she wants to do. For me it was bitter sweet and I'll admit I went through most of the stages of grief. I bawled like a baby, was totally thinking she might change her mind, and then was a bit angry (anger mostly because I wanted to be the one to leave too). After working with someone for ten years and seeing them at least 4days a week it's a bit different when they aren't there when you turn around. I miss her. A lot.
More about change later...

No comments:

Post a Comment